Wednesday, October 20, 2010

OK, I LIED

So...I thought I was done with this blog. I mean, with my crazy life, who has time to BLOG??!! I went over to Facebook, but...not for me. Even with my 499,986 "friends". No thanks. Meanwhile me and my "real" friends enjoyed our time together this lazy summer doing lots of cookouts in our too-huge backyard, hanging out downtown at our new fave restaurant, http://www.capitalclub16.com/, and  even catching a Broadway show here and there. And my bitter-sweet end to this wine & beer-filled summer? A weekend get-away with my hubby and chihuahua to Busch Gardens, Williamsbug. We also shoved in the itinterary Yorktown, Va. which was simply adorable. Also a highlight was a going to a cover-band concert that I'm almost ashamed to name. (johnny cash!!)  But with Fall on the brink and my two best friends out of town, (one in Napa and the other on a 3 week jaunt around Europe (i secretly hate her) ) what is a girl to do?? Buy some new skinney jeans and plan a camping trip to Asheville, of course! So yes, I lied. I'm back to blogging on here ever fast and furious. Can you keep up? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG BANK