Monday, November 29, 2010

DECO MY CRIB

So I "accidentally" stole K's Real Simple magazine this weekend and it inspired me to actually decorate my house, or at least spruce up some corners. We bought a brand new home last fall and I just haven't taken time to make it mine, you know, make it say "Chelsea and fam and two cute dogs live here". Right now it just screams "FUNCTIONAL"! In the magazine I discovered a reference to this cool website where I can get ideas and save it to an online folder. Since this blog is big on passing on things I discover I thought I might share: www.houzz.com. Another website I have loved for a couple years now is younghouselove.com. This cute couple from Virginia totally redid an older home they bought and their style is very similar to mine. Plus, did I mention how cute they are?? Anyway, here's one last fave website of mine for decorating: apartmenttherapy.com.  Here are a couple pics of our house when we first bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG BANK