Tuesday, November 23, 2010

EATING LATE: Another restaurant review

So late last night we & our friends decided we all had the munchies. And the... drinkies too. I thought I was destined to wrap my lips on the butter lettuce wedge salad with home-made blue cheese dressing, but alas, Capital Club 16 was closed. The seven of us headed over to The Raleigh Times, a small low key restaurant in the heart of downtown with full bar. I have been here several times and must admit, the nachos are the best in the world, hands-down. But not feeling very nacho-y, I instead ordered the avocado, gorgonzola cheese and tomato  melt. It came with a..., well, not really "came with", but I ordered with it a sangria which tasted like Juicy-Juice. The food was good, the company always cozy but seeing that it was like night #4 that I didn't get to bed before 1am, I literally crashed afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG BANK