Thursday, May 5, 2011

ECUADOR BECKONS

I'm doing it. I'm booking a flight and just going. I miss my friends, I miss the flowers, I miss the food, I miss the craziness, I just MISS Ecuador. My friend Jenny wants me to come visit her in Olon in July and then travel around the country visiting various friends that we know throughout. Who knows...maybe I'll even go back to Cotacachi and re-rent my old apartment. And in case you're wondering about the picture above, that used to be my view out of my bedroom window. Yep, it's a real volcano!

3 comments:

  1. Whole family or just you? Does Joe know? lol. We can keep Carlie. No wait - let me check with Steven first :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, just me.I want to go to the convention there. And Joe knows, lol. And you know you can have your adopted Carlie ANYTIME!! :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG BANK