Saturday, July 16, 2011

TODAY IN TENA...

This morning I went down to the waterfront where there are a few restaurants geared more for tourists. I went inside German-owned Cafe Tortuga where I discovered pancakes with Aunt Jemima syrup and real coffee. The rest of the day I´ve either spent walking around the town trying to get a better feel for it, or back at my hostel reading my Kindle to avoid the midday heat. A cloudburst cooled things down a bit, but only for about 20 minutes. Thers´s a million more jungle tours or kayaking or rafting adventures I could take, but I think I´ve had my fill for now. Maybe later this afternoon I´ll head over to La Isla Amazonico to see a little zoo of jungle animals on the river. Other than that, not much to report. All quiet on the jungle front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG BANK