Tuesday, October 30, 2012

NEW AND OLD FRIENDS

New friends
In two days, we'll officially have lived here an entire year! That's really exciting for me considering all we've been through.  There have been times here when we thought we'd give up, but the friends we've made along the way have really encouraged us to stick it out. These friends have become life-lines to us and we have deep affection for all of them.

Next week, my childhood friend Seth comes to visit. I'm really excited to have someone from my hometown come see our new life here. I wonder what he'll think when we tell him we don't have hot water showers, or that we walk in 100 degree heat everywhere, or that his chances of getting some kind of "issue" that will make him puke is near 90%. Seth will be here a week from today. We can hardly wait!!

2 comments:

  1. Valuable info. Lucky me I found your website accidentally, and I am stunned why this accident did not happened earlier!
    I bookmarked it.
    Check out my blog :: merkur safety razor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. Let me know if I can blog about a particular subject for you if you have more questions about Tena.

      Delete

BLOG BANK