Thursday, March 31, 2011

LAST COUNTDOWN DAY- THURSDAY


It continues to rain today...on my new haircut & highlights that I got this morning, my allergies have me feeling physically miserable, I lost my mp3 player USB cord, and I'm as tired as a prisoner in a torture camp, but man, am I in a good mood!!
    This time tomorrow I'll be in Vegas...I think. (Our time or Nevada time?) Both my boss and my husband's gave us a bonus today. (How sweet is that?!? I might just be able to afford two buffets now!) And on top of that, I finally got all my packing done. *INSERT BIG APPLAUSE HERE* Our flight takes off about noon, so no stress rushing around and actin all crazy like the Bride of Chuckey, that loony broad.
    Last night my hubby and J presented me and K with matching T-shirts that we are supposed to wear together on the flight. It has a fox on the front because "you girls are our stone-cold foxes." I'm not sure if I should feel flattered or feminist-ly offended, but the T-shirt rocks and I've always wanted a twin so that's what I'm wearing.
    The hockey game last night was mildly entertaining. There was a fight on the ice and one of the players broke a window guard. (I don't know if that's what it's called, but makes sense to me.) But glass shattered and went everywhere. Pretty cool. Plus while they were cleaning it up I was able to sneak in a couple more levels of Angry Birds. So so addictive.
   I'm at work now...maybe I'll use this time to take a much needed nap. Snooze my bonus away.Then I gotta get home and cook that salmon I've been marinating. Then off to the Weiss's to drop of my chihuahua Maisy. Then I gotta get home and watch disk 6 of Centennial. Has anyone else seen this movie? It's like the All My Children of the 1800s!! It's awesome!!! Then tomorrow... begins my 12 day adventure of the Wild West for REAL! WOOT!!! For those of you who haven't been following my blog or just didn't care to in the past, here is the rundown of highlights:
3 nights in Vegas, including lunch buffett at Wynn
the breweries of Flagstaff
2 days Grand Canyon (hiking & camping)
2 days mountain biking and hiking Sedona
1 day visiting friends in Scottsdale
camping near the ghost towns of Chloride and Oatman
eating at every diner along Route 66 (Sing it, Natalie Cole!)

 Not sure if I'll get a chance to blog while on the road, so if not, see ya when I get back to work on April 13th! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG BANK