Monday, March 28, 2011

MONDAY COUNT-DOWN

Today is Monday. We leave for our South West trip Friday. Time to do those last minute things I always have to do before a big trip:

  • Wake up early and exercise. Those pre-trip pounds aren’t going anywhere just sitting around reading Frommer's
  • Go shopping for the underwear & socks that always mysteriously disappear after my last trip.
  • Make sure my husband has clean socks & underwear, meaning, I have to do some laundry.
  • Buy a sundress and a couple pairs of shorts. It might be 38 degrees here and sleeting, but it’s 92 in Phoenix today.
  • Transfer some money into the checking account to “erase” what I spent buying the above items.
  • Drop my daughter off to have a play-date with Kyla. Shopping with her is about as fun as horse-back riding with a dislocated hip.
  • Pack my heating pad…just in case I dislocate my hip hiking the Grand Canyon.
  • Confirm dog kenneling arrangements. I'm thinking the buzzards in a nearby tree could puppy-sit.




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG BANK